Sandra DiCicco, Children’s Librarian/Teen Services Librarian
Effie Dibenedetto, Children's Specialist
The East Hartford Public Library welcomes and encourages families and youth to use the many resources offered here. Our goal is to maintain a family-friendly environment that may be enjoyed by both children and adults.
In the children's room you will find many great things!
- Books- fiction, non-fiction, picture books, board books, biographies, and more!
- Music CDs
- Books on CD
- A parent shelf
- DRA leveled books
- Magazines- National Geographic for Kids, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Ranger Rick, Parents, Family Fun and more!
- Museum passes that offer discounted or free admission to various museums.
- Computers specifically for children. They have internet access and can print.
Computers can be used by adults with children.
- A variety of free programs for all ages!