Please help us by answering a few questions about Children's programs.
Effie Dibenedetto, Children's Circulation Librarian
Wendy Russell, Children's Librarian Teen Services
Children's Program Coordinator
Bea Piersa, Assistant Director of Libraries
The East Hartford Public Library welcomes and encourages families and youth to use the many resources offered here. Our goal is to maintain a family-friendly environment that may be enjoyed by both children and adults.
In the children's room you will find many great things!
- Books- fiction, non-fiction, picture books, board books, biographies, and more!
- Movies- DVDs & VHS
- Music CDs
- Audiobooks- books on cassette and CD
- A parent shelf
- DRA leveled books
- Magazines- National Geographic for Kids, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Ranger Rick, Parents, Family Fun and more!
- Museum passes that offer discounted or free admission to various museums.
- 10 computers specifically for children. They have internet access and can print.
Computers can be used by adults with children.
- A variety of free programs for all ages!